Lincoln Arts Festival
Welcome to our 5th Annual Arts Festival held on August 12 & 13, 2017!
Proceeds from this event will be used to benefit the arts in Lincoln.
Schedule of Events....
Friday, August 11, 2017: Barn Dance held in Grantier's Barn on Stemple Pass Road
Live music and plenty of room to dance the night away. Fun for the whole family!
Saturday, August 12, 2017: Art Festival begins at 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Live music starts at noon. Food venues and spirits available throughout the day.
We will be holding a Silent Art Auction all day Saturday. 50% of auction item proceeds go to the artist, the other 50% goes to benefit the arts in Lincoln.
Concert starts at 6 p.m. Enjoy live music and dance under the stars in Hooper Park. Food and beverages will be available. Music ends at 10 p.m.
Sunday, August 13, 2017: Art Festival begins at 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Pancake Breakfast begins at 9 a.m.
Live music starts at noon.
CDT Gateway Community Celebration Ceremony begins (time to be determined).
This year we are offering a 200.00 prize to the Best of Show winner and free booth for 2018.
ARTIST REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Water is on a limited basis
- There is no electricity available
- The Lincoln Art Council disclaims any authority of control over vendors' operation. Vendors assume all rights and responsibilities for their operation's conduct.
- The LAC does not have separate vendor coverage under any insurance it may maintain.
- All fixtures and materials are left overnight at the vendors' risk.
- Art in the Park is open to all artists and craftspeople.
- Commercially made goods, work from kits and commercial patterns are not permitted.
- No soaps or food items.
- All work must be original, produced and represented by the artist - NO dealers or agents.
- Artists displaying work at the show that is of inferior quality to the work presented in the application or work not presented with the application will be subject to removal from the show.
- The Lincoln Art in the Park judges reserve the right to remove work from the show if it is determined the work is commercially produced.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online from this webpage by filling out the information in the rose colored box. A valid email address is required to register and use the online entry system. The email address applicants provide is used for sending notifications. Acceptance packets are sent via U.S. Mail.
- Applications are accepted digitally and materials are reviewed online by the jury. If you are unable to apply online, please call Karyn Good at 406-210-5782 or Annette Gardner at 406-241-2372 for assistance.
- Applications must be complete to be eligible for submission and only completed applications will be juried. Please use the checklist below to ensure that you have all information and images required to finish the application process.
- Applications require three (3) digital images in .jpg format, of your work. If you were juried in during a previous year and your artwork is similar, then you do not have to submit images. Helpful hint: The jury looks for professional presentation and a variety of creative work. Make sure you are submitting quality photos of your work. Please send your pictures to the email email@example.com
Application Information Checklist
Use this helpful guide to ensure you have the information and materials you need before starting your application. Only complete applications will be juried.
- Artist Name
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Street Address, City, State, Zip
- Daytime telephone number
- Alternate telephone number
- Valid email address
- Type of art/craft, medium(s) and price range of items for sale (you will provide this information in the "description of work" field
- First choice of booth size
- Second choice of booth size
- Identification of any special need(s) or circumstance(s)
- Three (3) high-resolution digital images of your work (no file size limit)
- May 15 is the suggested deadline for applications.
- $25 non-refundable registration fee per artist (the registration fee is separate from booth fees)
- If you have more than one type of art, please fill out an application for each type. Including three pictures of each type of art.
- Applicants applying online will pay the $25 non-refundable registration fee through PayPal.
- All mail-in entries must include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. Checks, credit cards and money order are accepted. No cash payments. Please make checks payable to Lincoln Art Council and mail to PO Box 893, Lincoln, MT 59639.
- Checks for entry fees may not be post-dated.
- All fee payments must be made in US funds.
The jury panel consists of five to seven members. Artwork is evaluated for quality, creativity and originality. Jurors also attempt to achieve a balance of mediums represented at the fair. All jury decisions are final.
- If you have applied and submitted $25 registration fee by May 15, status notification (accepted, alternate or declined) will be sent to all applicants via email by June 1. Accepted artists will then receive an acceptance packet via mail that includes a festival map, artist contract and booth assignment. Later applicants will be handled as timely as possible.
- If you have been accepted, booth fee (paid in full) and signed contract should be returned to us by June 20. Later entries should make payment and return contract as soon as possible.
- Payment can be made on PayPal or with a check made out to Lincoln Art Council.
Booth Fees & Rules
Booth sizes and fees:
10’x 10’ - $50.00
10’ x 20’ - $70.00
10’ x 30’ - $90.00
Booth fee is not due until after you have been accepted as a participant in Art in the Park (acceptance/denials made via email by June 1)